Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rock Paper Awesome


IMG_5654 IMG_5635
IMG_5670IMG_5652


Tank: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Borrowed from Rock Paper Vintage; available in the RPV eBay shop tonight.
Booties: Forever 21
Bag: thrifed
Rings: Assorted silver

The lovely Miss Tiffany of Rock Paper Vintage sent me a big (13 pounds to be exact) box of vintage to play dress up in last month. Yes, my life really is just that awesome in rare instances. This is the first of several RPV outfit pics I have been hiding from you ladies since. I'll be sharing them here during what is sure to be the most epic vintage giveaway ever. Evvvvverrrrr. Details to come after my Five Things I Love Friday post (05/13), but I would highly suggest liking RPV and Twitch on Facebook for first dibs.

It's vintage beats everything Wednesday,
XO Robyn

*photo care of Tiffany @Rock Paper Vintage. Pose care of eBay-Modeling-School.edu

Pin It!