Friday, March 4, 2011

Love Letters



Five Things I Love Friday; These are my current obsessions.


1. Wavy Hair
all via Weheartit

With the new smoothing treatment I had done to my hair on Monday (more on that later) my hair temporarily air dries wavy instead of curly. It's like having a whole new head of hair. Wish me luck figuring out the best way to style it.




2. Bathing Suits
all via Weheartit

It's that time again. The boy has made it clear that despite my intense sun panic, we will be spending more time at the beach this spring. That means a new bathing suit, and new bathing suit frustrations. I'm a sucker for a vintage style one piece, but having a torso longer than the nile makes me better suited for a bikini. Let the endless search begin....Now!




3. Fresh Towels
all via Weheartit

Are you officially a grown up when purchasing new towels is really exciting? That's what I figured. Damn.



4. Coury of Fancy Tree House
all images via Fancy Tree House

There comes a point when you look through your style inspiration folder and realize that you have WAY too many pictures of one person. This is where I believe inspiration meets internet stalking. Since I am essentially stalking Coury of Fancy Tree House in this way, I figured we could all share in coveting her personal style together. That will make me feel less weird. 




5. Perfume
all via Weheartit

Little help? I am searching for a new scent. Nothing too floral. Suggestions welcome.

Have A Great Weekend,
XO Robyn
Pin It!