Monday, January 10, 2011

Secretary Sally


IMG_8785 IMG_8795
IMG_8794 IMG_8813


Dress: Vintage; Will be added to the shop Thursday.
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted vintage
Socks: Walmart via Goodwill
Clogs: Forever 21

The boy and I both have home offices, so it's pretty easy to stay in pajamas all day. I try not to do this as I have what could easily be described as a napping problem. I also have a Dexter problem, a bejeweled blitz problem, and a "hey, was that the ice cream man?" problem. I make a point of getting slightly fancy once in a while just to give myself the feeling I am actually at work. I can still procrastinate in heels and a dress, but getting comfy on the couch and chasing after the ice cream truck become increasingly more difficult.

Get you fancy pants Monday on,
XO Robyn
Pin It!