Monday, January 17, 2011

Nothing If Not Lazy


IMG_0133 IMG_0159
IMG_0196 IMG_0149


Dress: Vintage
Sweater: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Bag: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Rings: Assorted silver


I have been getting a few of the same questions lately, and rather than politely answering them each time I will just adress them in one easy post. I am nothing if not lazy.

1. What kind of camera do you use?
I use a Canon Rebel TI with a tripod and a wireless remote. I hold the remote in my right hand, which is why you never see it... or if you do my hand is in the shape of an awkward claw.

2. Do you perm your hair?
Yes. Once every six months grandma and I hit up the salon for matching roller sets. Kidding. Seriously ladies,  can one even get a perm these days? I just happen to have curly hair and live in a humid climate.  For those of you who are new here, my hair will hit peak volume in July. Mark you calendars.

3. Where did you get (insert garment or accessory here)?
If it isn't listed as an actual store (see: vintage & thrifted), then it comes from  a thrift/charity shop. That's just how I roll.

4. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Tina Fey?
Repeatedly.

5. Did you dye your hair red?
No. I dyed my hair dark brown, then got lazy and used my boyfriend's Pantene Pro V shampoo. This faded my hair to a strange red hue. Clearly a smart move.


My formspring link is here and on my sidebar for any other awkward truths about me that you seek.

It's more than you wanted to know Monday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!