Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Kick Punch


IMG_5377 IMG_5411
IMG_5414 IMG_5440


Scarf: Thrifted
Trench: Thrifted
Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted, hemmed.
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21
Bag: Coach via eBay

Oh, for crying out Monday... Half of my clothes are at the house, and half are over at the old apartment with all of my vintage. It's limiting, and increasingly frustrating. It has brought about several fun emotional outbursts. For instance, the hissy-fit I threw at not being able to find bobby pins yesterday gave the boy a harsh glimpse into what living with me will be like. 

Let's give all Monday a swift kick punch,
XO Robyn


*Sorry about the lack of variety in todays pics. I'm a FL girl, and it was windy, and my nose was turning red, and... I'm just a big baby.
Pin It!