Monday, November 8, 2010

The Straight And Narrow


IMG_0053 IMG_9993
IMG_0004 IMG_0007



Sweater: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tomorrow.
Blouse: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tomorrow.
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted

There is a VERY small window of time in which I can wear my hair straight during the year. With the 90+ percent humidity here in FL, a blowout and flat ironing are ruined before I can make it from my front door to my car. For serious. Now, I have from here until the end of January at best to wear my hair straight. It's not even really an option, since without the humidity my hair doesn't curl very well anyway. So, this week's agenda includes dying my hair 2 shades darker (done) and cutting bangs. These bangs must be grown out by February, so there is no time to waste. 

I have made the mistake of believing that I can maintain straight hair beyond February, and it usually ends with fluffy short hair awkwardness... followed by very short curly roller-set looks of defeat. I have included examples.


Facebook never forgets bad hair decisions.
XO Robyn

Pin It!