Monday, August 9, 2010

Stepping over sidewalk cracks


Adventures in outfit photos; Solo edition.

IMG_2833 IMG_2835
IMG_2837 IMG_2865

Dress: Vintage; will be added to the shop this week.
Belt: Thrifted
Socks: Cut Hue tights
Shoes: Aldo
Cuff: Forever 21


I have been attempting to take my own photos more often rather than relying on the boy. With the ever changing cloud cover it is more difficult than I would like, but at least my frustration is directed at nature instead of the man I love. 

Today I came to the realization that I never really felt awkward when people stared at the two of us taking pictures in public. By myself, it was a whole different story. Also, shooting on a park road was probably not my best choice, as people walking their dogs had quite a way to go before making it out of the frame. Oops. At least I am learning. How do you ladies work with taking your own photos? Any tips and tricks?

XO Robyn
Pin It!