Friday, June 4, 2010

What now my love?

Five Things I Love Friday;   These are my current obsessions.


1. Maxi Dresses

source                                                              source

source                                                               source

source                                                             source

source                                                                        source

source                                                                   source

source                                                                 source

source                                                                          source


A maxi dress with no shoes and messy hair could easily be a signature look of mine. Best accessorized with a floppy hat and icy cocktail.








Source: NanLawson

How cute are these Nan Lawson prints? I was perusing etsy the other day, and decided that if I had the money I would do an entire wall in these. With my current bank account status I think I will just pick up one or two to add to my living room wall. Now, which ones?




3. Pillows











Source: Weheartit

To quote my friend Kat, "I am a floor dweller." Pillows are key for this. I have two desks, a bed, a couch, a dining set, and lounge chairs in my apartment. I am still writing this blog from my floor. It's just who I am. I am known to create small nests in the middle of any room. These are typically made up of one blanket and as many pillows as I can find. This is my preferred working/lounging set up.



4. Lime Pepper
  source

It tastes like sneaking a margarita into the movie theater. I am almost embarrassed at  how many bags of this popcorn I have eaten this week. Almost.




5. White Sandy Beaches













Source: Weheartit

I am currently appreciating the beaches near my home more than ever. As someone who lives on the gulf coast of Florida, I am overwhelmed with media coverage and information about the BP oil spill. I have not brought this up on my blog before, as I do try to keep this space lighthearted. However, I really feel that everyone should at least be informed of how devastating this disaster is. 


Have a great weekend.
XO Robyn

Pin It!