Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunny Monday




Top: Thrifted, American Eagle
Shorts: Vintage (Will be added to the shop Tuesday)
Bag: Vintage Etiene Aigner
Ring: Forever 21
Oxfords: Steve Madden

Well hello there. For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter, I have good and bad news. The good news is that I have a new computer. It is my very first Mac, and I have to say that so far I love it. The bad news is that I had to buy it in a frenzy Friday night when my old computer suddenly died. I am currently missing much in the way of pictures, bookmarks, and information from the still dead Lappy 2.0. (I was always horrible about backing up information.) I had blog awards to pass on, giveaways bookmarked, and so many "note(s) to self" lost. I am also behind in commenting and emails. Sorry ladies, but such is life. I promise that I will be back to my old interweb obsessed self in no time. You'll see.

XO Robyn
Pin It!